General UI has built a reputation as a best-of-breed app developer and the name behind leading apps in diverse industries and app store categories. Quality mobile software requires true craftsmanship, and we take responsibility for all aspects of our work’s success. With a dynamic and rewarding team framework built on Lean and Agile ideas, a can-do attitude, and remarkable attention to detail, we create delightful and deceptively simple mobile apps.
Since 2009, General UI has been one of the best places for top-notch app developers to work. We are driven by shared commitment to our craft and the pursuit of perfection in our work, and are innovators of our shared philosophy of teamwork as much as we are of the products we create.
The Software Development Engineer in Test is responsible for:
• Conceiving, designing, architecting, and developing outstanding quality software
• Advocating test-driven development and peer review practices on the Scrum team
• Championing quality continuous deployment in Agile fashion
• Maintaining awareness of industry context and the evolution of relevant technology
• Implementing continuous deployment best practices, administration, and monitoring of production and staging servers
• Representing General UI to internal and external parties
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience deploying apps to the Heroku cloud hosting environment
• Critical eye for quality, detail, and aesthetic in app development
• Passion for technology. Enthusiasm for collaboration and mentorship. Hacker / maker ethos.
• Positive, constructive, can-do attitude
If you are a talented SDET with a passion for mobile software, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, including a list of prior work (with links, if applicable), today.